One Pot Creamy Chicken Marsala Pasta
Its 6pm and you just got home from work... You want to make a home-cooked meal but don't want to spend hours and use all the pots & pans in your kitchen... This recipe is for you! One pot & 40 minutes!
I'm using the Le Creuset 7.25 round dutch oven, but any dutch oven will work!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup dry Marsala wine
- 10 ounces farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Parsley to garnish
- Add chicken and flour to a gallon ziploc bag. Shake well to coat the chicken. Set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the chicken, prosciutto, and mushrooms. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on medium-high heat until chicken is browned. Add in garlic and cook for another 1 minute to develop flavors.
- Stir in chicken broth and Marsala wine. Add in the pasta and mix well. Cover and let simmer on medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- When pasta is cooked and sauce is reduced, stir in Parmesan cheese and heavy cream. Mix well and let it warm for another 5 minutes to melt and incorporate flavors.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve and enjoy!